Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday May 3, 2011

I guess it is my turn again, since it's already May.  Jeff is in Brazil, so I will do it this month and hopefully he can do it next.  Are people still doing these workouts?  There hasn't been a whole lot of posting (including me) so I want to make sure this is still useful, or if its a waste of time to post them.  I have been doing the workouts, just not posting all the time like I should.  Is this the case with anybody else? 

25 dumbbell swings
15 push ups
400 meter run
Repeat 6 times

How long did it take you?

2 comments:

  1. I did the workout. It took me from 11 am until 3 pm. =) it was one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Ang! I am going to try to start doing the toning exercises and biking it. You've done a great thing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete