Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Sorry everyone! I knew I would totally forget while we were gone! Actually even if I would have remembered, we never could get the internet to work at the hotel. So I could just lie and say I tried! :) I go to the doctor on Monday to see if I get rid of this stupid boot and can start really exercising again. Everyone send happy thoughts!!!!! (Sorry Ang! I thought I better get the workout in with squats and lunges before I get a dr release since I hate them!)

Strength & Weight Loss
LOWER:
20 squat jumps (get your buns down every time you land, 90 degree angle or lower with your legs)
20 lunges (alternating each leg, 90 degree angle & don't let knee over toe)
20 hamstring curls on exercise ball
REPEAT SET 4 TIMES
RUN:
2-4 miles (depending on your current level)

1 comment:

  1. I did the 4 sets but I didn't get the run in. I don't know why but I hate the treadmill and it was pouring all day.

    ReplyDelete